- A deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking accommodation, with the balance payable in full 28 days before the arrival date
- Full prepayment is required for bookings made within 28 days of arrival
- A “booking” will be held for 48 hrs to allow the deposit or full prepayment to be made as appropriate
- Bookings are strictly provisional until confirmed by us by e-mail
We appreciate that unforeseen circumstances and events beyond your control may force you to change your plans.
- Deposit will be returned for cancellations made 28 days or more prior to arrival date.
- In the event of a cancellation of a confirmed booking, we will endeavor to re-let the property and refund any monies paid. If the re-letting is done at a discounted price, this discount will be removed from any monies refunded.
- If unsuccessful in re-letting, the guest will be required to pay the balance of the rental in full (if not already paid) or will not be due any refund if the booking has already been paid in full by them.
- Foreign visitors will probably have travel insurance, domestic visitors are strongly recommended to take out a cancellation policy.
- We strongly recommend you consider taking out travel insurance.
Departure and Arrival times
- Departure is by 10.00 a.m. and arrival time by pre- arrangement.
- Circumstances may allow these times to be amended by prior agreement where possible to accommodate guests’ individual travel arrangements. We will endeavor to be flexible, but please remember that should guests wish to travel on the second ferry and depart later than 10am, our next guests might well be arriving on the inward sailing!
- Dogs are welcome in suitable properties, but please let us know beforehand. We make a surcharge OF £30.00 to cover additional cleaning time.
- They are not to be allowed on the furniture and are to be kept in the living areas and out of bedrooms.
- Because we allow dogs does not mean we accept muddy paw marks or similar on the walls! Please towel them off before letting them in.
- Some of our floors are hardwood and we ask you to be careful on them. Please refrain from wearing stiletto heels or similar to avoid damage. Similarly, metal “segs” etc
- Smoking within the properties is strictly forbidden and guests who wish to smoke are asked to do so outside and away from any open doors, and to dispose of their cigarette butts in the wall mounted bins provided